samagra portal , Samagra ID Print , sssm id , samagra id download ,समग्र | SSSM ID Online | मध्य प्रदेश समग्र पोर्टल ऑनलाइन आवेदन | फैमिली SSSM ID कैसे निकाले | समग्र परिवार आईडी नंबर खोजे | एमपी समग्र आईडी क्या है | Samagra gov in | 164 100 96 12 | samagra id
Through SSSM ID or Samagra ID, people can take advantage of the schemes run by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. With the help of this ID, it will be easy for the beneficiary people of Madhya Pradesh to take advantage of government schemes. It is an ID card like an Aadhar card but different from Aadhar. It is made only for the people of Madhya Pradesh.
MP SSSM ID – समग्र पोर्टल
SSSM ID – Samagra Portal is a kind of public interest service provided by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. The beneficiary citizens of the state of Madhya Pradesh can take advantage of important government services by making a Samagra ID card. This will be given to the members of those families of the entire Madhya Pradesh whose registration has been done on the behalf of the family member. If you do not register any member of the family, then they will not be given a Samagra ID. MP SSSM ID family and memberwise is available on the official website of SSSM.
Scholarship, pension, marriage assistance, food security programs, weaker sections, old people, poor people, senior citizens, women with disabilities, widows are also being made to access the benefits of social security through the Samagra portal.
To take advantage of all these services, you will have to register on the Samagra ID portal.
Type of Samagra ID
There are two types of ID cards.
1. Family Composite ID
This ID is 8 digits which are given to the whole family
2. Member Composite ID Card
This ID is of 9 digits, Member Composite ID Card is given only to those family members who are registered as family members.
If any member of the family is not registered under the family samagra id card, then he will not be given a member samagra id card.
SSSM ID Application Form
Citizens of Madhya Pradesh can apply online or offline for Samagra Portal and take advantage of various government schemes
For offline application, you have to go to the office of Panchayat or Janpad Panchayat and apply for SSSM ID.
Madhya Pradesh SSSM ID
Apply Samagra ID Card Online – How to apply online for Samagra ID card?
Citizens of Madhya Pradesh should follow the given method to make Samagra ID cards online.
1. Firstly visit the official website of Samagra Yojana http://samagra.gov.in/Default.aspx
2. On this home page you will get the option of services for citizens, inside this option you will see the option of register family, click on this option |
3. After this a new window will open in front of you on the next page with Samagra ID MP Registration Form. In this form, you will have to upload the details related to the address, the details of the head of the family, the identity document. You have to fill in these details one by one in the form.
4. First of all address related details – In this part you have to fill district, local body, area, village, house number, address caste, competition, etc.
5. In the second part, the details of the head of the family – in this you have to fill in 11 options like name, DOB, age, link, mobile number, aadhaar number, email id, etc.
6. In the third part, upload the documents related to the head – in this you will have to upload the document type, issue uploading document, issue date etc. |
7. 4th Adding Family Member – In this last step you have to add your family member one by one and provide all the details as per requirement.
To create Samagra id Documents required.
Documents for Samagra Online Registration
- Class X Marksheet
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- driving license
- ID card issued by a public sector unit
Some schemes under Samagra Social Security Mission
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Mazdoor Suraksha Yojana
- Madhya Pradesh Urban Domestic Workers Women Welfare Scheme
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Hand Cart and Cycle Rickshaw Driver Scheme
- Madhya Pradesh Hammal and Tulvati Kalyan Yojana
- Schemes operated by Madhya Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Board
- Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana
- Pandit Deendayal Antyodaya Upchar Yojna